Aficionados Project from Henry Cakebread on Vimeo.
Here it is, the video asking you to send in your clips to be featured in a huge, compilation BMX edit from riders all around the world! To enter go to the entry page here: southwestbmx.co.uk/aficionados-project
1. Film a clip of you doing a trick and/or a bail, a shot of the place your riding and a shot of you looking down the camera
2. Upload the raw footage (no effects or filters please) to Vimeo or Youtube
3. Fill out the entry form on southwestbmx.co.uk
4. Deadline for the clips is 4th December 2012
5. By entering your clip your entered into a lucky dip competition to win prizes from SouthWestBMX, Crucial BMX shop and 34R
6. Wait for the edit to be released!
A few tips:
1. If your filming on your phone please could you make sure to film landscape (phone on its side) instead of portrait
2. If possible can you make sure to upload your clip in the highest possible quality e.g.HD
3. Try to get the whole trick in frame so that everyone can see what it is and how impressive it is
4. Have fun!
If you have any questions about the project feel free too email email@example.com
Here are some production shots of my Experimental whilst filming. It took 8 hours to film the studio parts but worth every hour. I am now working on the post-production putting all the desired effects into each scene. It has taken me a day to do one scene and with a deadline of next Tuesday I’m cutting this project fine!
Check here for updates on this work and others: twitter.com/#!/HenryCakebread